This Application collects some Personal Data from its Users.
This document can be printed for reference by using the print command in the settings of any browser.
Zahara Day Spa respects the rights of our customers to privacy online. We hold your detailed customer information confidential.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE REQUEST AND HOW DO WE USE IT
- We ask for your name, address, and contact information so we can process your order, and so we can contact you if we have a question about your order. We ask for credit card information so we can fulfill your order and so we can provide this information to the company that processes your credit card payment. We never share credit card information with anyone except this third-party financial institution and only for the purpose of verifying the credit card numbers and processing transactions.
- We gather personal information from our customers so we can better develop our relationship with those customers. Occasionally, we seek customer comments on our products. These comments help us to determine more about our customer’s specific needs so that we can be of greater service to them.
- We will communicate with customers via e-mail at email@example.com or regular mail only if the customer agrees to receive those communications.
- Customers who believe they are receiving our communications in error or no longer desire to receive them should inform us, and we will remove those customers’ names from our mailing lists. We do not share your name and address with other companies.
- We do not share or sell e-mail addresses.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Occasionally we provide links to other sites we think you will enjoy. These sites operate independently of Zahara Day Spa and have established their privacy policies. We encourage you to review these policies at any site you visit.
- This document informs Users about the technologies that help this Application to achieve the purposes described below. Such technologies allow the Owner to access and store information (for example by using a Cookie) or use resources (for example by running a script) on a User’s device as they interact with this Application.
- For simplicity, all such technologies are defined as “Trackers” within this document – unless there is a reason to differentiate.
- For example, while Cookies can be used on both web and mobile browsers, it would be inaccurate to talk about Cookies in the context of mobile apps as they are a browser-based Tracker. For this reason, within this document, the term Cookies is only used where it is specifically meant to indicate that particular type of Tracker.
- Some of the purposes for which Trackers are used may also require the User’s consent. Whenever consent is given, it can be freely withdrawn at any time following the instructions provided in this document.
- This Application uses Trackers managed directly by the Owner (so-called “first-party” Trackers) and Trackers that enable services provided by a third-party (so-called “third-party” Trackers). Unless otherwise specified within this document, third-party providers may access the Trackers managed by them.
- The validity and expiration periods of Cookies and other similar Trackers may vary depending on the lifetime set by the Owner or the relevant provider. Some of them expire upon termination of the User’s browsing session.
- In addition to what’s specified in the descriptions within each of the categories below, Users may find more precise and updated information regarding lifetime specification as well as any other relevant information – such as the presence of other Trackers – in the linked privacy policies of the respective third-party providers or by contacting the Owner.
- Activities strictly necessary for the operation of this Application and delivery of the Service This Application uses so-called “technical” Cookies and other similar Trackers to carry out activities that are strictly necessary for the operation or delivery of the Service.